From a Moment… to a Movement
When news spread that “Sholom Mordechai is coming home!” something shifted inside the collective soul of the Jewish people. For the first time in modern memory, a seemingly impossible redemption was unfolding in the blink of an eye.
After the initial reaction of utter disbelief, many recognized what they were actually seeing: the ultimate effect of belief. Inspired and elated, Klal Yisrael broke into exuberant celebration. It was a night no one will soon forget.
Founded shortly thereafter, Aleph Beis Gimmel is on a mission: To entrench and expand that moment of clarity – helping every Yid transform their perceptions of Emunah and Bitachon from theoretical teachings into the oxygen of daily life.
- The Aleph Beis Gimmel Chizuk Center, the address to learn and live Emunah and Bitachon
- multiple well-attended weekly Shiurim by R’ Sholom Mordechai
- a full schedule of lectures and speaking engagements for communities, schools, and groups
- immersive Shabbatons and retreats
- hours of one-on-one guidance for individuals and couples…
The work has already begun – and we’re just getting started.
We’re also hard at work preparing relatable lessons and a framework of practical guidance based on the Torah perspective. We’re excited to share our work on this constantly-developing website and in as many contexts, platforms, and mediums as we can.
We hope you’ll join us and support us in unlocking the power within each of us, through our Emunah and our Bitachon, to bring about our own personal Geulah, as well as the national Geulah which we all so desperately await.
It’s Hard to Believe
Faced by challenges in life, whether ordinary or truly life-changing, people sometimes find that their Emunah and Bitachon doesn’t seem up to the task. This traces back to one or more misconceptions.
- Emunah and Bitachon – either you have them or you don’t.
- Emunah and Bitachon are beliefs of the heart and study doesn’t play a role.
- Emunah and Bitachon don’t apply to my specific situation or they take a backseat to “Hishtadlus.”
- Emunah and Bitachon are lofty spiritual levels I aspire to in my religious life.
- “Have Emunah!” is a cop out, not a plan.
Bitachon You can Believe In
Correcting these misconceptions is the first step towards bringing the clarity and strength of Emunah and Bitachon to bear on the challenges in our lives, so we can face them and rise above them.
- As a Yid, you have Emunah and Bitachon. It’s only a matter of applying them.
- To be able to apply them promptly and properly, study and exercise is required.
- Emunah and Bitachon are key in every situation. Torah sources like Chovos Halevavos teach us how to apply them correctly to specific situations.
- Emunah and Bitachon are not levels, they’re foundations – the only solid foundations – on which to build every aspect of our lives, spiritual and material.
- Emunah/Bitachon is not about hiding from your problem. Clear-eyed Hishtadlus built on Emunah and Bitachon is the plan for success.
Aleph Beis Gimmel
Even as the initial celebrations were still ongoing, R’ Sholom Mordechai began teaching people how to activate and apply their Emunah and Bitachon in dealing with life’s challenges.
In the very first year, more than 100,000 people attended the more than 500 lectures, shiurim, farbrengens, and seminars to strengthen their Emunah and Bitachon.
These continue in ever-greater numbers. In the years since, requests from individuals, schools and organizations seeking practical guidance and applied tools have grown exponentially.
It became clear that more was required – these large group events weren’t enough to quench the desire for a life of Aleph Beis Gimmel.
In 2020, The Aleph Beis Gimmel Center was purchased to host Shabbatons, retreats and shiurim.
Expanding the Experience
It’s time to make Emunah and Bitachon accessible tools to every child, teen and adult—wherever they are, whatever they face. With the enthusiastic support of Gedolei HaTorah across the community spectrum, Aleph Beis Gimmel is leading that charge through three primary channels:
- LECTURES & TRAINING: Teaching a Framework for Faith
- COUNSELING & CRISIS SUPPORT: Applying it to Adversity
- THE ALEPH BEIS GIMMEL CHIZUK CENTER: Immersing in a Higher Reality
Have a question? Need personal guidance? Just want to say “Hi?” Drop us a line!
Dive into this topic in depth – attend a class or a Shiur by Rabbi Rubashkin
Support our work directly and have a share in everything we do.