COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information collected directly from you: We may collect personal information directly from you, for
example through a web form, during registration, while making a reservation, while setting up an
account with us, when you contact us for customer support, or at checkout.
Our email campaigns may also use tracking technologies such as web beacons, pixels and other similar technologies to automatically collect certain information such as your IP address, browser type and version, and email engagement statistics.Information collected from our partners: We may collect personal information about you from our third-party partners and combine it with other information that we collect. Personal information we collect from our partners may include, for example, your demographic information, shopping history, and geographic location.
- To provide you with our products and services, customer service and support, and other relevant information;
- To market our products and services to you, including by email and text message subject to your consent;
- To provide our website to you, to optimize our website, and to assist with our advertising and marketing efforts;
- To comply with the law and to maintain the security of our website; or
- With your consent, or as otherwise disclosed at the time information is collected.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share the information we collect with other parties, including the following:
● With third-party service providers to assist us with providing and marketing our products and
services, such as payment processors, data hosting services, analytics services, online store
support, advertising partners, and email service providers.
● With Constant Contact, to send email marketing and text message communications. For more
information about how we may use your information with Constant Contact and the
information that may be collected through our email campaigns, see Constant Contact’s
Customer Data Notice available at https://www.constantcontact.com/legal/customer-contact-
● With any affiliates or joint venture partners that we may have in the future.
● As part of a corporate sale, merger, or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets,
including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding.
● If necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search
warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights or
the rights of third parties, or to protect the safety or security of any person or entity.
● With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing.
We may share information that has been de-identified or aggregated without limitation.
Our website may offer interactive features, such as the ability to leave reviews, that you can use to
communicate with other website visitors or to submit and post your own content. If you disclose
information in one of these forums, this information can be viewed, collected, and used by others.
EMAIL AND TEXT MESSAGE COMMUNICATIONS
If you wish to unsubscribe from our email campaigns, please click on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom
of any marketing email sent from us. If you opt out of our email marketing, we will still send you messages related to our relationship with you, such as class notifications.
If you wish to stop receiving text messages from us, reply STOP, QUIT, CANCEL, OPT-OUT, or UNSUBSCRIBE
to any text message sent from us
If you have any questions about this policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com